ATS provides your company with all of the tools necessary to help you with your Vehicle Maintenance Tracking requirements.
Vehicle Maintenance Tracking regulations set forth by DOT requires all Motor Carriers to maintain accurate Preventive Maintenance records for all vehicles.
Some of the powerful tools included in the Vehicle Maintenance Tracking module of the ATS Application Suite are:
• PM Schedules can be created and shared among all fleet vehicles
• Automatic WO Creation based on Miles, Engine Hours or Date
• Automated alerting lets you know when PM is due on a vehicle
• Track PM Schedules by Location, or Company
• Easily track purchases and costing used in Work Orders
Along with all of the Vehicle Maintenance Tracking tools included in the ATS suite of Applications, there is also an extremely sophisticated alerting system which can alert an unlimited number of internal company employees of impending Preventive Maintenance needs.
The alerts that are contained in the Vehicle Maintenance module can be sent to the designated employees by either email, text messages or both.