ATS provides your company with all of the tools necessary to help you with your Drug Consortium.
Random Drug Consortium testing is performed on a Quarterly basis using required Drug / Drug & Alcohol testing percentages as set forth by DOT Regulations ensuring DOT Compliance.
Some of the powerful tools included in the Drug Consortium module of the ATS Application Suite are:
• Triple Random Selection Process ensures compliant results
• Alerts are triggered when selection process has completed
• D&A Testing procedure handbook is available for printing
• Employee Drug Testing Request Forms can be printed
• Timely Reporting complies with DOT Requirements.
Along with all of the Drug Consortium tools included in the ATS suite of Applications, there is also an extremely sophisticated alerting system which can alert an unlimited number of internal company employees of impending random drug test selections.
The alerts that are contained in the Drug Consortium module can be sent to the designated employees by either email, text messages or both.